Start the next chapter of your payment career
NomuPay is building an international team of payments innovators. Review our open positions and apply to work with us today.
Email us your application today
Review open roles and apply with ease
Looking for an exciting new payment career opportunity? Know someone who could help us solve some of the toughest problems in fintech? The team here at NomuPay is eager to hear more.
If you’re interested in applying for one of the below positions, simply send a cover letter and resume to hr[@]nomupay.com for our recruiting team to review. Please put the job title in the subject line.
Reporting to: Chief Revenue Officer
We are looking for Sales Directors in Hong Kong with experience in the merchant acquiring and third-party payment company businesses, enterprise consultative sales, and international payouts. This position will report to the Head of Global Revenue and will work with other teams to drive growth for NomuPay.
Your main responsibilities:
- Acting as the “face” of the company within your market to help establish our brand credibility across the client, regulatory, banking, etc. landscapes
- Identify promising verticals and prospects that will help NomuPay grow a healthy pipeline across various verticals
- Help new clients evaluate NomuPay and handle detailed questions about our product capabilities
- Prepare thorough presentations and proposals for prospective clients
- Orchestrate the entire Sales process and act as the main point of contact for clients and internal stakeholders
- Maintain a solid, organised portfolio and nurture key accounts
- Partner with other Sales Leaders to share best practices, key business insights and industry trends
- Provide feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information
- Pro-actively report your activities in company CRM system and monitor core metrics, KPIs, and trends
Key skills and experience:
- 7+ years of Sales experience in ecommerce, online payment industries, brick-n-mortar (POS) payments, and international payouts; ideally in fast-growing startup-like environments
- Solid network of potential prospects and partners in the region is highly preferable
- Track record of hitting and exceeding sales goals as an individual contributor in charge of the full sales cycle
- Self-driven with a strong appetite for challenge
- Highly collaborative, with ability to work cross-functionally and provide insight to various internal stakeholders across the business
- Highly organised and effective in driving internal processes forward
- Knowledge of consultative sales frameworks and CRM systems
- Tech-savvy and fast-learner, with a real passion for solving complex problems
- Extraordinary communication and negotiation skills
- Able to prioritise shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively
- Experience working with marketplaces, marketplace solutions, fraud management or card-issuing solutions is a plus, but non-mandatory
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Reporting to: Dublin – Group CFO
- Professionalism, mobility, initiative, commitment and objectivity
- Highly motivated and able to work proactively in a changing environment
- Fluent English both verbal and written.
- Willingness to travel to our companies (estimate 20% PA)
Relevant experience and knowledge:
- Qualified Accountant or internal audit experience
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the payments business an advantage
- 5-7 years’ experience in a large accounting / audit firm or similar accounting/business experience
- Experience in corporate governance, internal controls evaluation, compliance and substantive testing
The nature of the role is outlined below. Flexibility is required within the role, which includes some core elements but also periodic emphasis on change management, transformation or project management type activities.
Areas in which the successful candidate would have significant involvement would include the following:
- Individually or working as part of a team, plan and carry out multi scope reviews of operational and financial controls
- Conduct periodic internal audit as required by NomuPay’s group policies, and ad hoc review as required by card schemes and regulators in the applicable jurisdictions
- Provide unbiased and objective view of the evaluation to the Board and / or the Audit Committee of the Board
- Devise practical solutions, offer advice and guidance and co-ordinate the reporting of issues that arise during audits/reviews to promote improvements to risk management and internal processes
- Use audit software to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of audits
- Carry out special project work as required
- Liaise and build relationships with senior group and operating company management on issues and solutions
Areas in which the successful candidate would have the opportunity to develop
- Develop their risk and control & governance experience
- Development of payment knowledge
- Develop their knowledge of business operations throughout the group, divisions, cluster and operating company levels
- Linking the risk and control work to enterprise strategy
- Develop their negotiating, influencing, problem solving and analytical skills
Reporting to: Head of Global Regulatory Legal and Compliance
- Render internal advice on aspects of regulatory compliance, including but not limited to anti-bribery, anti-money laundering, licensing, mandatory reporting requirements, outsourcing, the provision of financial or product advice, and advertising;
- Function as central point of contact for local supervisory authorities, in particular to the BOT, AML counsel or similar, and auditors;
Ensure that all Regulatory and AML circulars and memorandums are up to date, and communicate these updates to all internal parties concerned;
- Retain all Regulatory and AML communications and correspondences including notices, circulars, and memorandums;
- Write and maintain Regulatory and AML compliance policies and procedures and other documents such as compliance manuals, internal codes of conduct and practice guidelines;
- Act as primary resource for liaising with the Thailand or Philippines business for maintaining and reviewing the annual Risk Framework Assessment for all compliance and risk related activities.
- Obtain and/or renew regulatory licenses for jurisdictions assigned, including the preparation and submission of all required documentation;
- Keep and maintain records of high risk customers, and report suspicious activities to the authorities;
- Review, approval or rejection of AML/KYC escalations;
- Evaluate potentially suspicious transactions and filing STRs where appropriate;
- Review new or revised products and provide Compliance input and monitor product development to ensure compliance;
- Assist to build and maintain a regulatory change regime which will have alert system, operational implementation, and post-implementation monitoring;
- Conduct, process, and control reviews to ensure audit readiness and help the business prepare in achieving satisfactory audit results;
- Assist to coordinate external and internal audits as required for, but not limited to, the purposes of internal investigations, mandatory regulatory and AML requirements;
- Conduct or support internal investigations and reviews in conjunction with the legal function;
- Ensure that the business has effective controls in place to comply with operating procedures, corporate policies, and Regulatory and AML requirements.
- Advise and facilitate the creation and further development of control procedures to avoid breaches of regulatory obligations, in particular to those relating to non-Bank Financial Institutions, AMLA, etc.;
- Oversee the development, coordination and evaluation of a compliance reporting system;
- Ensure timely submission of all Regulatory and AML compliance reports.
Develop, maintain, document and conduct the compliance training program, including development, implementation and execution;
the compliance function shall be responsible for maintaining official English translation of bank documents including, but not limited to policies, procedures, manuals, and all documents supporting the approval of transactions and contracts/agreements entered into; and
- Generally assist the Head of Global Regulatory Legal and Compliance, in all other matters as directed.
Professional Experience and Requirements:
- Experience in financial regulatory/statutory reporting, interpretation, and analysis to management is required.
- Experience in Banking and Payments industry preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as this role requires interaction at all levels of the organization internally, and among external parties.
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Strong prioritization and execution skills.
- Quality focused with a passion for continuous improvement.
- Proficiency in MS office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Reporting to: COO
NomuPay is looking to grow its organization with an experienced Regional Head of Operations.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a genuine interest and passion for the international payment industry. You will have a proven track record in managing an operation department at a company in the merchant payment acceptance space.
You are a self-starter, someone who thrives and functions with a high degree of autonomy and demonstrates an ability to be extremely versatile. You will be reporting to the COO and will be tasked with the responsibility of using their expertise to manage, develop and organize different disciplines including Boarding, Merchant and Customer Support, Dispute Management and Operational Scheme Relationships on a global scale. You will always be looking for ways to simplify processes, keeping customer satisfaction top-of-mind.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate and eager to contribute to our success by bringing new an innovative ideas to the table.
- Manage the following teams: Merchant Implementation, Customer Support, Dispute Management and Reporting
- Review and assess the operational impact of card schemes, APMs, or product updates
- Supply and update the organization with relevant operational process improvements and changes
- Build and maintain operational relationships with the card schemes and other providers/partners
- Work closely with the product, sales and compliance departments and other stakeholders to support new product- and/or client-implementations
- Always strive for scalability and efficiency
Professional Experience and Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of international card acquiring and alternative payment method (APM) products and services gained through prior experience in operations management or similar roles at preferably two merchant acquirers and/or full service PSP’s
- A solid understanding of card scheme and APM rules and regulations
- Southeast Asia market, customer and competitor awareness
- Holistic understanding of the whole merchant payment value chain and their business drivers
- Proven ability to simplify complex issues
- The ability and attitude to research and resolve issues independently while working across teams to acquire needed information
- Pro-active and hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
Local: Kuala Lumpur (in-office and remote mix)
- Communicate and assist business users in any relevant reconciliation platform (OAS) matters
- Monitor daily operation process, to ensure the BAU/ Posting/ Reporting and Reconciliation process within the recon engine system run smoothly
- Perform system configuration and setup (including report generation activities) in recon platform; Investigate and remediate any load rules that are failing to validate on input and output files
- Perform ad-hoc/ monthly reporting and conduct data analysis, provide consultancy to relevant team members
- Work closely with Technology teams/ Project Manager/ Product Owner/ Product vendors on project deliverables, issues, and escalations.
Professional Experience and Requirements:
- Degree in computer science, information systems, or any relevant field. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills. Basic programming/scripting skills is a plus
- Willing to learn new technologies and constantly pick up new knowledge
- Ability to work effectively, multi-tasking and independently as well as in a team
- Previous experience in working within fintech/payment industry is a plus
Unify and simplify your payments approach with help from NomuPay. Integrate once to unlock unlimited growth potential.