NomuPay is a leading global payments platform that aims to simplify global payments and international commerce through a single payment connection.
We are now operating in Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, and Philippines with more markets soon to come! Our aim is to become an enabler for businesses of all sizes to process payments both online and offline.
Accept payments. Anytime. Anywhere.
Comprehensive set of payment channels to enable seamless, fast and versatile payment experience for your business and customers. No matter how big or small your businesses are, we promise to deliver the same service experience to you:
- Fast Merchant Onboarding
- Simple integration
- On-demand payment features
- Ready to go with a number of shopping carts
Support a variety of online payment methods
To reach your customers all over the world through a variety of payment methods.
Credit and Debit Cards
Internationally advanced security standards SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) increases the security of every payment with Verified by VISA and MasterCard Secure Code
Services & Solutions
- We support popular e-commerce plug-ins and builders to start accepting digital payments with minimal integration effort
- Reach out to your customers across multiple payment channels such as checkout page, payment links, and QR codes
- Integration to NomuPay’s Mobile SDK also provides an easy way for developers to customize and present a distinct payment experience to your customers
Multiple Features & Currencies
We support multiple payment capabilities such as recurring, pre-auth, reversals, refunds, MOTO as well as multiple transaction currencies with more to come soon!
With non-cash transactions growing and adoption of instant payments, we also have omnichannel POS solutions for our clients. Online or offline, we are always here to support.
NomuPay is a PCI DSS (The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Level 1 acquirer. It is the highest and most stringent cards security standard. This means we keep your business protected.
With our Merchant Web Portal (MWEB) and Merchant Management System (MMS), you can check your transaction data for POS and E-commerce anytime you want.
Get paid instantly and securely by sending payment link to your customers.