APPLICATION AND ONBOARDING:
1. What information and supporting documents do you require?
Please complete all the fields in the application form, and we will contact you to request for documents to support your application. Whilst the required documents may vary from country to country, where applicable, basic documents include your Business/Company Registration, Bank Statement, as well as your company’s ownership structure.
2. How long will my application take to be processed?
The processing time will usually take between 3 to 5 business days upon complete submission of the online application form and our receipt of all required supporting documents. On the rare occasion where additional information and documents are required, this may take slightly longer.
3. What payment options do you accept?
MY – Visa and MasterCard
PH – Visa and MasterCard
HK – Visa and Mastercard
TH – Visa and Mastercard
4. What is the set-up fee or monthly/annual fee for the account?
All setup, monthly/annual fees are waived until further notice.
5. How long would the integration require?
This is dependent on the degree of customization required and resource support from your team. Our Merchant Support Team will be happy to work closely with you to ensure all testing are completed and integrations are working seamlessly.
6. What currencies can I accept for payment processing?
We currently process in your country’s local currency.
7. What currencies can my settlement payout be in?
The settlement payout currency will be in your local currency.
8. If I would like to use a Virtual Terminal (VT) solution for MOTO transactions, how does this work?
Our Virtual Terminal (VT) is in the Merchant Management System (MMS). Once you receive the MMS credentials, you will be able to enter the credit card details which a cardholder has provided to you. With the Virtual Terminal, you will also be able to initiate refunds, set up recurring and pre-authorized transactions, and perform verification on transactions.